1. Ahmad, Z., & Jegadeeshwaran, M. (2013). Comparative study on NPA management of nationalised banks. International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services and Management Research, 2(8), 66-78.
2. Kumar, B. R., Rao, B. S., & Kusuma, G. D. V. (2018). Genesis for Increase of Npas in Indian Banks–An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Banking and Finance Management, 1(1), 1-8.
3. Vallabh, G., Bhatia, A., & Mishra, S. (2007). Non-performing assets of Indian public, private and foreign sector banks: an empirical assessment. The IUP Journal of Bank Management, 6(3), 7-28.
4. Balasubramaniam, C. S. (2012). Non-performing assets and profitability of commercial banks in India: assessment and emerging issues. Abhinav, National Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, 1(7), 41-52.
5. Gerlach, S., Peng, W., & Shu, C. (2005). Macroeconomic conditions and banking performance in Hong Kong SAR: a panel data study. BIS Papers, 22(2), 481-497.
6. Kamal, Das. (2008). Management of Non-Performing Assets: Lesson from Swedish Experience, Indian Banker, IBA Journal, Published by IBA, 3(7), 35-36.
7. P, Veerachamy. (2006). A Study on NPA of Primary Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank In Dindigul District-Annamalai University.
8. Pasadilla. (2005). Special Purpose Vehicle and Insolvency Reforms in the Philippines, Research paper.
9. Singh, A. (2013). Performance of non-performing assets (NPAs) in Indian Commercial Banks. International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research, 2(9), 86-94.